Make sure that you have received the last edition of the Religious Education Journal for 2013!
Now is a good time to renew your membership and continue to receive the RE Journal for 2014!
As a benefit of membership, you will receive five issues of Religious Education, the official journal of REA.
The contents of this journal include:
October/December 2013 108.5
- Jack Seymour, “Examining Purposes for Religious Education”
- Katherine M. Douglass, “Aesthetic Learning Theory and the Faith Formation of Young Adults”
- Leonard Franchi, “Catechesis and Religious Education: A Case Study from Scotland”
- Leni Franken and Patrick Loobuyck, “The Future of Religious Education in the Flemish School Curriculum: A Plea for Integrative Religious Education for All”
- Terence Gilheany, “Israeli and Palestinian Teachers’ Self-Reported Motivations for Teaching Religion: An Exploratory Case Study”
- Eric J. Kyle, “Re-Envisioning Religious Education in Light of Persons with ‘Disabilities’”
- Hideko Omori, “Religious Education Leading to Higher Education for Women: Historical Insights on Modern Japan”
- Sarah Tauber, “Key Resources on Jewish Religious Education”
- Barbara A. Fears. Beyond the Pale: Reading Theology from the Margins. Edited by Miguel A. De La Torre and Stacey M. Floyd-Thomas.
- Meredith Hoxie-Schol. Waiting for a Glacier to Move: Practicing Social Witness. By Jennifer R. Ayres.
- Imad Twal. Beyond Obedience and Abandonment: Towards a Theory of Dissent in Catholic Education. By Graham P. McDonough.