Claremont School of Theology announces an opening for an instructional technology specialist to work in consultation and collaboration with the faculty and staff of Claremont School of Theology (CST) to facilitate the use of technology for teaching and learning in CST programs. This position is meant to serve as a bridge between academic-based technology and the Information Technology operation of CST and facilitate communication.
• Manage the Sakai learning management system (LMS) and provide training
• Assess and implement upgrades and integration with other campus systems (SIS, email, etc.)
• Supervise student-staffed Help Desk
• Coordinate necessary set-up and support for instructional and community life needs, in the classroom and at a distance
• 3-5 years of experience working in Instructional Technology environment
• Demonstrated familiarity with learning management systems; experience with Sakai ideal
• Demonstrated comfort working across multiple platforms (e.g., MAC, Windows, mobile Android and Tablet devices)
• Experience with Web user interfaces
• BA required, MA preferred; background in humanities
• Incumbent must be a resident of California and able to be on campus daily
For more information, see announcement here.