PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Supervise and direct the project ON Scripture-The Bible, a Christian resource. This includes supervision of the companion video; supervision of the written biblical commentary team and process; project grant deliverables and timelines. Guide strategy on emerging faith-based projects and opportunities at Odyssey Networks. Explore commercial and grant-driven opportunities to develop the product in accordance with the company’s Strategic Plan.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise all aspects of ON Scripture-The Bible and align it with the strategic content and editorial goals and standards of Odyssey Networks.
- Direct the project ON Scripture-The Bible through its multiple distribution platforms consistent with the expectations and directives set by Odyssey Networks’ President and CEO and Head of Programming.
- Oversee production of weekly video and liaise with the Editor of written content to ensure content values, standards and delivery are consistent with overall Odyssey Networks goals.
- Oversee the Grant Process for ON Scripture-The Bible including new Grant opportunities, Interim Reports and Final Reports; coordinate writing with the Grant Writing Consultant and Odyssey support team.
- Work with Editor and Biblical Scholar to determine weekly content.
Coordinate a process with the Long Form Factual division for ON Scripture-The Bible resources.
- Oversee the creation of a marketplace model for ON Scripture –The Bible.
- Create weekly update reports to the Head of Programming about project.
- Responsible for coordinating the components of the Grant evaluations.
- Supervise grant, editorial and production team for ON Scripture – The Bible.
- Work with Odyssey senior staff to ensure consistent representation of Odyssey Networks brand and mission that increase visibility, exposure, of ON Scripture –The Bible.
- Represent Odyssey Networks at appropriate industry markets and events
REPORTS TO: Head of Programming
WORKS CLOSELY WITH: ON Scripture-The Bible Editor, production team members for ON Scripture-The Bible companion videos. Manager of Social Media and Marketing, Social Media and Marketing Coordinator,
Education and Training: Theological Training and experience with Non-Profit Grant process preferred. Experience with social justice movement preferred. Experience with video production and social media preferred.
PLEASE CONTACT: email@example.com