The Assistant Director of Admissions is responsible for executing the enrollment strategy of the School of Theology and Ministry (STM) in consultation with the Associate Dean of Enrollment Management. The Assistant Director will generate prospective student interest to meet the STM’s annual inquiry, application, and enrollment goals. The Assistant Director serves as the primary representative for the STM at external recruiting events. The Assistant Director will also aid in the marketing efforts of the STM as well as build and maintain connections with specific Catholic organizations.
Title and Salary are dependent on candidate’s qualifications.
The position requires:
- A commitment to and appreciation of the mission of a Catholic, Jesuit theological school
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and project management skills
- Strong computer skills and a thorough knowledge of social networking sites
- A cooperative and collaborative individual who works well in a team-oriented, fast-paced office environment
- A highly energetic and enthusiastic individual with the motivation to exceed goals
- Significant travel throughout the year (heaviest during the fall recruitment season) and regular evening and weekend work
- A working knowledge of higher education/admissions/enrollment management (preferred)
- Coursework in graduate theology and/or ministry (preferred)
Candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required; master’s degree in higher education or theology and ministry strongly preferred
- Three or more years of admissions and/or marketing and recruitment experience within higher education strongly preferred
Candidates must apply through Boston College’s Human Resource system: