Nazareth College, Hickey Center for interfaith Studies and Dialogue is pleased to announce its 4th international conference on Sacred Texts and Human Contexts: Women and Gender in Religions on July30-August1, 2017. The Conference is open to scholars in religious, theology, women and gender studies and other social scientists from US and abroad as presenters or participants.
- The proposal should be no more than 550 words.
- Send a 225-word resume that presents expertise in the area of your presentation.
- Include your address, telephone number, and email address.
- Notice of acceptances will be sent soon after evaluation with guidelines for full presentation.
- Selected papers are published
- Last date to receive your proposal is March 15, 2017, earlier is preferred.
- Proposals are to be emailed to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit the website to know more about the conference sub-topics, submitting a proposal and registration: